この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
01/09/2014, 23:40

天使と悪魔が平和に暮らす世界、「灰色庭園」。
お花畑で遊ぶのが大好きな悪魔、ヨザファイアは ゆかいな仲間たちと共に平和に暮らしていた。

しかし、ある日お花畑に謎のコウモリが現れて……。
So, as I said before, I'm going to dedicate a post for The Gray Garden, which I finished two weeks ago (a week before my exams actually)~

It's a really cute pixel game about angels and demons living together peacefully until otherworldly things showed up one day. You play as Yosafire and together with your friends, you try to stop the invasion of the flame demons and protect the peace of The Gray Garden.

Also pretty much 90% of the characters are gay. Okay, maybe not. Just 'friends sworn in love'.


God has the insults of a five year old.



They were planning to start a war over the last piece of mochi kinchaku in the hotpot by the way.

I haven't shipped two characters so hard in ages. What a bad timing to do so just before the exams!! All I ever think about is how cute Kcalb/Etihw is. Always good to ship a canon pairing. Painful if you get the bad ending though.

Not to mention, the creator knows how to please the fans or they ship it too because there's a whole April Fools' game dedicated to those two, called 'Garden Gray The'. It has nothing to do with a the plot. Just a side story, but all the characters have been gender-swapped~

I'M SORRY I DON'T HAVE PICTURES OF THE OTHER CHARACTERS I JUST LIKE KCALB AND ETIHW'S RELATIONSHIP A LOT I'M SORRY

P.S. I recommend this and Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea, both from the same creator. They made Mogeko Castle too but um, that one's... a little bizarre.