この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
04/09/2014, 23:09

Went to the Mind Cafe with famiry today to celebrate Bandung and Shoron's birthdays!! Haven't seen them all together in a while.

I was going to do a pretty wrapping for Shoron's present but I was too engrossed in whatever I was doing in the morning and only remembered it 20 minutes before the meeting time. But it's alright. My wrapping skills are fine.

The wooden figure is the present that Rinrin and I picked out for Banban~ I think I'm having too much fun with Banban's presents. Apart from modelling the figure, I was holding onto her Tonkatsu (WHY DIDN'T I TAKE PICS OF IT) for most of the time. Eheh~ ♡


Sit.


Throw! (crying Pich sounds)


I named this file 'dance pich' but it looks like the figure is going 'ta-dah!'


I don't have photos of the other games we played because I was too engrossed in them. We played Monopoly, the game famous for its ability to destroy relationships. But it was a short 30 minutes game. I was the only one who went to jail. Sob.

Actually, doesn't the cookie game seem more powerful, in terms of relationship-destroying? Since you can choose who to swap milk with.

I have terrible luck that it's so ridiculous. Didn't win a single game at all. (Did I win any game the last time I went? ...Don't think so.) Well, on the bright side, I did manage to get Hinata from the Dangan ronpa gachapon machine, and a box of Nameko snacks from DAISO. And Alfur gave me her extra lemon heart Nameko sticker. Maybe Komaeda is right. When you have good luck, you'll get bad luck next, and it continues to alternate between them. I should document my luck, if I remember to.


And lastly, Maki-san for or dinner!! I saw it once in a magazine and wanted to try it out but my memory is terrible so I forgot about it. You can choose the ingredients/toppings/sauce for the sushi and the chef will prepare it accordingly. Too bad there's no seats inside but we get to keep the cute takeaway box~

It was a fun day. If I brought the cards, we could still play after the gaming session ended. Ah, but we did stay until it was pretty late, so maybe that's not possible.

Extra: I finally remembered to ask Alfur for her dayre. Guys, I will be stalking so update please~ Also I will probably never get a dayre for two reasons. 1) I already have this. 2) No css.