この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
08/09/2014, 00:10

I got a copy of Shounen Jump yesterday!! It wasn't the same edition (with Kuroko no Basuke on the cover) I saw on Tuesday with Rinrin but this one had the content I wanted, so it's all good.

Featuring Shokugeki no Soma! It's a cooking manga with really nice art. Also they have intense cooking showdowns. I hope they get an anime one day. I want to see animated food. (stomach rumbles)



I recommend this manga for those who like to eat because they make all the dishes look so yummy. Ahh, writing this makes me so hungry. I'm not even doing a detailed explanation.


There's also a chapter of Assassination Classroom. What is going on though?? Sensei what?? I'll take my time to read it but I can't do katakana yet. Doesn't look like there's a lot of katakana though.


Gintama! You okay, shogun? Also it looks pretty intense because there was a head at the start?? Just a head??


Here's the Haikyuu!! character rankings, I assume! Wow, kinda surprised Kageyama lost to Suga. Kuroo is pretty far away considering how popular he is on Tumblr?? Hah, Oikawa is fifth.


And since KuroBasu ended, I wanted to get the last chapter. Even though it made me really mad.


それは違うよ!!



pls let my bby be happy


Phew. Last of all, have Hinata telling Pich that it is wrong. Also look at how thick the magazine is!! Not bad for $5.60 to be honest. It is a weekly magazine though, so if you intend to collect them all, then it might be a bit expensive.

Well then! Good night. I'll be out early tomorrow.