この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
08/09/2014, 23:44

I DID THE BOWLING THING TODAY.

It was pretty fun actually. My arms are slightly aching even though we only played 3 games.

We had buffet for brunch at the Sakura International Buffet Restaurant. I did my best to eat $23 worth of food!! Ah, but I only managed to eat around 10 prawns. The boiled prawns were so juicy!! It was a pain to peel them but at least there are knifes.



Desserts!! The cupcake and eclair were the nicest in my opinion.


This was my first time bowling. I'm pretty sure that kids aren't allowed to do the bowling thing (what is the verb?? 'bowl'???) because of the weight of the balls. Super heavy. I was being careful trying to not use my wrists when I release the balls.


Weekday means nobody around and nobody to laugh at you for hitting the gutter three times in a row!


Here, have a selfie. It is so cute that they have male and female shoes though.


I WON THE SECOND GAME! Not bad for a beginner, huh!


Also my first time drinking KOI but um?? I didn't think the price was kinda alright?? I thought KOI was the king of expensive milk tea. Like $7 for a drink. I guess not everything is Starbucks price.

Special thanks to Edmond for being very kind and generous today.

Alrighty! Off to go read some manga before I turn in.