この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
11/09/2014, 21:56

Went out with Bandung yesterday!! Our goal was to get to Bras Basah Complex, which is supposedly the largest secondhand book paradise in Singapore according to Google. Since the semester break is going to be long, I thought I should pick up some books (because I finished everything except IQ84 and I'm too poor to buy new ones).

They didn't have any of the books on my list though, so I randomly picked 4 books. That totaled up to $10. Hurray for cheap books!


Having curry rice again because of the 20% discount at JEM. Aha~ The gyoza one is really nice. I can't believe Bandung ordered the Level 3 sauce (24 chilies??). My spicy game is too weak. Also, this photo will be going into the 'Pichi gazes at food longingly' collection.


Headed down to Bugis after lunch, walked around Bras Basah Complex for a bit. Then, we went back and got tai parfait~~~ Super cute idea.




Here's the kinako and brown sugar one I got! With azuki filling. The taiyaki is so soft and chewy, kinda like eating a pillow. Definitely going back to try more flavours.


Actually, I just got back from IKEA a few hours ago. Sure went out a lot this week, huh! IKEA has really nice and cheap food. I ate a bunch and now I'm still super full, even after my nap. Also, I bought a fluffy quilt!! At last. Some nights/mornings are so cold that I wish I could steal my parent's blankets.

Because Neopets is going to be under construction for a while (R.I.P. Habi), I have decided to return to Maplestory, along with Bandung. Too bad I'm based in Bootes and she's in Aquila. Then again, I'm testing out the new characters since I quit before I entered secondary school, so we'll both be noobs in Bootes.

Dual blades have always been my favourite weapons to use in games (more specifically, twin leeks in the RF series!!). I feel quite biased towards it.

Speaking of games, I need to pre-order ORAS.